‘Open Selection’ to be held on 26.07.2013
1. All those candidates who have secured not less than 50% marks in the PG entrance
examination of the Institute held on 12th May, 2013 irrespective of their rank in the entrance
examination and are interested in participating in open selection by being physically present will
2. The list of candidates who have secured 50% or above marks is available on AIIMS website
www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu and will be displayed on Notice board of Examination
3. Interested candidates will have to report to Academic Section on the above mentioned date and
time alongwith their all original certificates viz Date of Birth, Proof of belonging to ST/SC/OBC,
MBBS Mark Sheets (separate mark sheet for each of the professional examinations) and degree,
Internship Completion Certificate, Permanent Medical Registration Certificate (alongwith a set of
attested copies of all certificates).
4. No candidate will be allowed to report after 11.00 A.M. on 26.07.2013. The allocation of seats
will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms
and conditions as mentioned in the Prospectus. The selected candidates are required to join
immediately after they are found medically fit. No extension under any circumstances will be
5. No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open selection.
6. The candidates who are pursuing P.G. course or have opted P.G. seat elsewhere are
required to bring proof of acceptance of their Resignation letter/ Seat surrender letter in
original in the open selection otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the open selection.
7. Please note that the candidates without original certificates will not be allowed to attend the
In case during the open selection , any ST seat remains vacant ( after calling all eligible
candidates of ST category) then these seat will be transferred to SC category. Similarly, if any SC
seat remains vacant, (after calling all eligible candidates of SC candidates) then these seats , whether
it pertains to ST category or SC category , shall be made available to the General Category. Similarly,
in case the OBC seat remains vacant after calling all eligible OBC candidates then these seats shall be
made available to the General category/unreserved seats.
1. Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS is requested to kindly upload the same in the AIIMS .
in the AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu
2. All Notice Boards, AIIMS, New Delhi.
3. A.C.E., Exam Section for further necessary action at Sl.No.2.